Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Off my pace

Recently, I'm a bit off on my fitness level. Well, I'm doing the mileage, but my pace has slacked off. Hmm, maybe I need a treadmill session or tempo run at the stadium once a week.

Last Sunday, woke up to a rainy day, sigh..., I've to cancel the Northern run (was planning for a 19km). Did a hot evening 28min run (I think about 4.5km only). Sigh again. I've to rush off to attend a respected boss/friend's daugther wedding. Nice to talk to my former team colleagues (YC, SP, WL).

I've to work late the past two weekdays, skipped my usual CBD run. Anyway their pace is fast and the planned routine was going up Fort Canning which I think is not good for my knee joint.

I did a run from home to office this morning. I managed to reach the furthest I've done in this 4th edition of run from home to office, hurray! I think I managed about 21km. I reached Novena Square. Took a bus to office from there and showered. The endorphin high hasn't subsided even though I had only about 6hrs of sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home