Saturday, October 13, 2007

This week (8-14 Oct) so far

On Tuesday, I joined the CBD run, supposedly easier (on hindsight, it is) with a run that passed by Clark Quay, and Tanjong Pagar MRT, we end up at some HDB flats (near Spottiswood park) and did two rounds of walking up 30 Storey. My legs almost cramped on the first round so I've to slow down. Because I started the run without my usual water bottle (I was late so after I parked, I had to chase and catch up with the group), I felt very thirsty and walked to Tanjang Pagar (opposite Amara Hotel) and bought two bottles (500ml) of 100plus. Saw some ladies that dressed like working girls - I thought this area doesn't have such things but....

Anyway, walked back to start point, cool down and finished up one and a half bottle of 100 plus (I think I drank back what I worked off, sigh) and rushed home. I did about 7km (besides the stairs climbing).

On Friday morning, despite past few nights of insufficient sleep (worrying about work issues), I managed 7hrs+ of sleep but woke up later than planned, and slowly prepared to run to office and went out the door late at 6:25am.

I jogged till Bishan St 21 (near Golf driving range) and noticed that its already 8:09am, I better take a bus, I took bus 951 and for the first time, I learned that this bus starts from Yishun Bus interchange and passes very near my work place (Suntec). I alighted at near Bugis Junction, then did a slow jog to reach office, bathed and ate packet breakfast by 9:20am (ok, late). Next time, I better start from 5:30am (which will be quite good since this will mirror the Standard Chartered Marathon start time). Oh, I did 13.5km there about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home