Saturday, September 15, 2007

Slept late last night, the kids are making noise until about 10:50pm. Wife was not home yet from work so the kids were waiting up.

Plan for a SLD run at East Coast Park (ECP) with Dasher and Ripley. Highbury turned up too at 6:30am. By then, the TriFam Pacer training group had started off. We did our own pace SLD.

I was not feeling well (I think I caught flu from my boss during a 30min meeting, sigh I'm weak and haven't recover from my sore throat and now this). I struggled and sometime during the run I felt like vomiting. Did almost 2 hrs so I estimate about 17km. I saw Bug, Meteor, Cheow, WeiSan, RealRunner, AiChai, CFred, and others along the ECP doing their Pacer training. I've to go off early as I'm not feeling too good.

This week total mileage is 30km consisting of two runs (Tuesday CBD 13km and today's SLD of 17km). I may need to spread it out but SLD is important now that I didn't have much training time with heavy overseas trip coming up. I'll have to do one SLD on alternate week and perhaps >10km type of run mid week. I need to do up my training schedule for Singapore Standard Chartered Marathon 2007 (2nd Dec 2007).

I'll have to take a nap, feeling the effect of the flu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home